Sunday, April 24, 2016

Internet Download Menager IDA PRO 6.7

7:54 AM Leave a Reply
This is a cracked version of IDA PRO 6.7

Yes I know IDA PRO 6.8 was out but this is all I got for now. I never saw a thread talking about IDA 6.7 so I decided to make one. (I did see a lot of threads about 6.6 though)

About:
IDA is a very well known professional Debugger, this is an interactive, programmable, extendible, multi-processor disassembler hosted on Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X. IDA has become the de-facto standard for the analysis of hostile code, vulnerability research and COTS validation. See this executive overview for a summary of its features and uses. For all who cannot understand, I am trying to say that this thing can change and see the source code of some programs.

I've already used this to modify some APK files and this works like a charm!

Instructions:
1. Download
2. That's it ... seriously

0 comments :